As a non-governmental organization, we aim to take advantage of science and technology by adopting universal values as a principle and, thus, to solve the problems in our field of work from a scientific and engineering perspective. We consider our duties as follows:
– Contributing to the economic and social infrastructures of other countries by exporting the experiences of our developed private sector,
– Creating new business areas in the field of survey engineering,
– Developing projects abroad by cooperating with our colleagues who work in the private sector and in various public institutions, providing one another with technical support whenever necessary,
– Raising awareness in the public, as a non-governmental organisation, by sharing our experience and knowledge on topographical engineering and on relevant fields of work,
– Creating a digital e-government platform by cooperating with countries that do not have sufficient infrastructure to digitize their cadastre or to secure the certificates of land registry, thus contributing to social peace by preventing disputes related to said certificates amongst the general public.
We aspire to contribute to peace, trust and prosperity in all the other countries in the world by producing economic values and systems, and by putting them into practice both in our country and abroad.